Tarangire Safari Tanzania
This Tarangire Safari in Tanzania will have you marveling at the huge herds of herbivores as well as abundant carnivores and birdlife. Look out for tree-climbing lions and stand in awe at the ancient baobab trees. 2 days Arusha to Arusha.
- Tour Name: Tarangire Safari Tanzania
- Price Range: $559 – $639 US
- Duration: 2 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TTS2
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2020 price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2. Note that tariffs imposed by Tanzanian Government are subject to change. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (1 April – 25 May) – $559 US
- Mid-season (March, 1 Nov – 21 Dec) – $620 US
- High Season (Jan, Feb, 26 May – 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 31 Dec) – $639 US
- Single room supplement from $65 US
- 1 night lodge
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Hot air balloon safari – $475 US
- Extend days
- Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Tarangire National Park
Pickup in Arusha with lunch. Proceed to Tarangire where you will discover baobab trees as well as resident wildlife.
Day 2 Depart
Enjoy a morning game drive in Tarangire National Park. The park is known for its large herds of buffalo, as well as tree-climbing lions. The game here numbers in the thousands and should not be missed. Predators include lion, cheetah and leopard. We will have lunch at the lodge before transfer back to Arusha town.