Tarangire Safari Tanzania
Marvel at the huge herds on this Tarangire Safari in Tanzania. Herbivores, carnivores and birdlife are plenty. Look out for rare tree-climbing lions. Stand in awe at the ancient baobab trees. 2 days Arusha to Arusha. More Tanzania info here.
- Tour Name: Tarangire Safari Tanzania
- Price Range: $600 – $725 US
- Duration: 2 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TTS2
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2023 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2 persons. Prices are lower for larger groups. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (1 April – 25 May) – $600 US
- Mid-season (March, 1 Nov – 21 Dec) – $675 US
- High Season (Jan, Feb, 26 May – 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 31 Dec) – $725 US
- Single room supplement $0 – $75 US
- 1 night comfort lodge
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Hot air balloon safari – $475 US
- Extend days
- Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Tarangire National Park
Pickup in Arusha with lunch following. Proceed to Tarangire. Discover baobab trees and resident wildlife. The park is known for its large herds of buffalo, as well as tree-climbing lions. Predators include lion, cheetah and leopard.
Day 2 Depart
Enjoy a morning game drive in Tarangire National Park. The wildlife here numbers in the thousands and should not be missed. We will have lunch at the lodge before transfer back to Arusha town.