Kenya Wildlife Safari
This Wildlife safari holiday includes Nairobi, and the National Parks of Aberdare, Samburu, Nakuru, and Masai Mara. Witness spectacular wildlife displays as you search for elusive leopards. Discover prides of hunting lions, seek out Africa’s big five – lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino. Experience East Africa’s premier travel destination from forests and lakes to the wild savannah on this African safari in Kenya. 8 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Price Range: $2495 – $3000
- Duration: 8 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KO8
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2
- Low Season (Apr, May) – $2495 US
- Mid-season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $2595 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 March, July – Oct) – $2925 US
- Christmas (23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $3000 US
- Single room supplement from $290 US
- 1 night hotel, 6 nights comfort lodge
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Note that children must be at least 7 years of age in order to stay at The Ark in Aberdare National Park.
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- Masai village visit – $40 US
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Safari Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Nairobi
Arrive any time in Nairobi. Your guide will meet you at the airport upon arrival and transfer you to your hotel for overnight stay for preparation for your Kenya wildlife safari.
Day 2 Aberdare National Park
Begin your safari holiday venturing out towards The Aberdare Mountains and the famous Ark Tree Hotel. Spy on wildlife from the deck of the lodge, if you wish.
Day 3 Samburu National Reserve
Proceed to Samburu and catch a glimpse of the abundant Kenya wildlife on your afternoon game drive. Seek out the most unusual fauna of all East Africa’s major savannah reserves.
Day 4 Samburu National Reserve
Discover the many unusual species of wildlife in this park on your morning and afternoon game drives. Search for the rare Grevy’s zebra, Gerenuk and Reticulated giraffe. Catch a glimpse of lions, cheetah, leopard, and abundant birdlife.
Day 5 Lake Nakuru National Park
Arise early for a morning game drive before continuing to the National Park at Nakuru and it’s unusual soda lake. Spot resident rhinos or watch elusive leopards as you enjoy your afternoon game drive.
Day 6 Masai Mara National Reserve
Carry on to Masai Mara National Reserve. Roam the savannah in the famous Mara and marvel at the abundance of wildlife. Watch for lions hunting on your first game drive.
Day 7 Masai Mara National Reserve
Delight in finding your favourite wildlife as they begin their morning routines and again as they wind up their day on the savannah.
Day 8 Depart
Ultimately, we return to Nairobi with a stop to experience the infamous Carnivore Restaurant. Transfer afterwards to the airport for your flight back home.