Discover Uganda Tour
This Uganda tour shows you the natural beauty that Uganda has to offer. It is known as “The Pearl of Africa” for good reason. Venture into the rare mountain gorillas’ home turf. Feel the thrill of meeting this endangered species. Be introduced to forest dwelling Batwa people. Chill out in a canoe on beautiful Lake Bunyonyi. 5 days Kampala to Kampala.
- Tour Name: Discover Uganda Tour
- Price From: $2135 US
- Duration: 5 days
- Country(s): Uganda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kampala
- Tour Code: UD5
- Activities: Gorilla trek, Birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Budget – from $2135 US
- Mid-range Standard – from $2315 US
- Comfort Lodge – from $3125 US
- Single room supplement from $125 US
- 4 nights lodge
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Gorilla tracking permit $700
- Bird watching
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Opt for Land Cruiser vs Safari Mini Bus for transport
- Customize this tour
- Safari in Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
Day 1 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Your journey to Bwindi begins ascending through the Kigezi Highlands. Revel in the beauty of the mountains. Prepare for the wildlife adventure of your life upon arrival.
Day 2 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Proceed to track gentle mountain gorillas as you make your way through the forest sanctuary. Ultimately, memories of this amazing wildlife adventure will stay with you forever.
Day 3 Batwa Trail, Lake Bunyonyi
Encounter a Batwa community today. Batwa people (formerly called pygmies) are small bodied forest people. Following this, visit the Sacred Garama Cave for a performance by Batwa women. Afterwards, we will transfer to Lake Bunyonyi.
Day 4 Lake Bunyonyi
Take a dug-out canoe ride on the lake. Visit Punishment Island marvelling at the views. Observe enchanting bird-life.
Day 5 Depart
Take a scenic and leisurely ride back to Kampala or Entebbe. On route, make a stop at Igongo Cultural Centre. Finally, arrive late afternoon.