Uganda Gorilla Safari
Explore pristine mountains on this Uganda Gorilla Safari. Go Gorilla tracking, on a Golden Monkey trek, and lake excursions. Encounter rare mountain gorillas in pristine forest. Track Golden Monkeys at Mgahinga Forest. Follow this with a dug-out canoe to a Batwa community. All in all, this will be an unforgettable Uganda safari. 5 days Kampala to Kampala.
- Tour Name: Uganda Gorilla Safari
- Price From: $2120 US
- Duration: 5 days
- Country(s): Uganda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kampala
- Tour Code: UGS5
- Activities: Gorilla Trek, Wildlife/game drives, birding, hiking
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min 2:
- Budget – from $2120 US
- Mid-range Standard – from $2535 US
- Comfort Lodge – from $3110 US
- Single room supplement from $70 US
- 4 nights lodge, cottages or tented camp
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Gorilla tracking permit ($700)
- Golden monkey trek
- Bird Watching
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Opt for Land Cruiser vs Safari Mini Bus for transport
- Customize this tour
- 2nd gorilla trek – $700
- Safari in Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
Uganda Gorilla Safari Itinerary
Day 1 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Admire the views as you journey to Bwindi through the Kigezi Highlands. Upon arrival, prepare for the wildlife adventure of your life.
Day 2 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Move through the mountain sanctuary, accompanied by guide and rangers. Your amazing wildlife adventure leads you on the trail of the gentle mountain gorillas.
Day 3 Golden Monkeys Trek, Lake Bunyonyi
Transfer to Mgahinga Forest National Park. Consequently, this is the only park in Uganda where Golden Monkeys have a natural habitat. Afterwards, we will continue on to Lake Bunyonyi.
Day 4 Lake Bunyonyi
Take a dug-out canoe ride on the lake, surrounded by terraced fields. Pay a visit to a Batwa community. Be awed at the bird-life around the lake.
Day 5 Depart
Push on to Kampala or Entebbe. Finally, you will arrive late afternoon in time for an evening flight out. Thus, we come to the end of your Uganda Gorilla Safari.