Taste of Tanzania Tour
Greet abundant wildlife on this Taste of Tanzania Tour. Gaze out over the vast plains in the safari parks. Visit the prolific game parks of Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti and Lake Manyara. Witness the phenomenal display of The Great Migration. Look out for the big five – rhino, elephant, buffalo, lion and leopard. More Tanzania info here.
- Tour Name: Taste of Tanzania Tour
- Price Range: $1815 – $2475 US
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TT4
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2024 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2 persons. Prices are lower for larger groups. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (April – May) – from $1815 US
- Mid-season (March, June, 1 Nov – 15 Dec) – $1925 US
- High Season (Jan, Feb, July – Oct, 16 Dec – 31 Dec) – $1975 US
- Single room supplement from $153 – $200 US
- 3 nights comfort lodge
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Archaeological site visit
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $475 US
- Masai village visit – $50 per vehicle
- Extend days
- Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Ngorongoro Crater
Your Tanzanian safari begins with lunch in Arusha before continuing to Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
Discover Ngorongoro Crater’s forest and open savannah. Drop in at the archaeological site of Olduvai Gorge. Marvel at the scenery as you travel to the plains of Serengeti National Park.
Day 3 Lake Manyara National Park
This morning, pursue the Big 5 as you roam the savannah on your Serengeti game drive. Later, continue on to Lake Manyara where you can greet over 400 species of birds.
Day 4 Depart
Scout out the wildlife this morning on a game drive at Lake Manyara. Watch for tree climbing lions, multitudes of pink flamingos and great herds of buffalo and elephants. Finally, depart for Arusha and the end of your Tanzania vacation.