Photo courtesy client Tony Zegarchuk
Queen Elizabeth Park Safari
A Queen Elizabeth Park safari in Uganda will have you searching for rare tree-climbing lions. In addition to 600 bird species, you can seek leopard, giant forest hog, cape buffalo, elephants, defassa waterbuck, Uganda Kob, Topi and bushbuck. track chimpanzees through the forest habitat. This is a short but abundant Ugandan tour.
- Tour Name: Queen Elizabeth Park Safari
- Price From: $950 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Uganda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kampala
- Tour Code: UQE3
- Activities: Wildlife/game drives, chimp trek, birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Budget – from $950 US
- Mid-range standard – from $1050 US
- Comfort Lodge – from $1255 US
- Single room supplement from $40 US
- 2 nights lodge or safari tented camp
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Chimp tracking
- Game drives
- Boat cruise
- Bird watching
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Opt for Land Cruiser vs Safari Mini Bus for transport
- Customize this tour
- Safari in Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
Day 1 Queen Elizabeth National Park
Observe Uganda’s local mountain scenery on the route from Kampala to the park. Take your first game drive in the late afternoon. Look for lions, leopards, Giant Forest Hog, Cape Buffalo and abundant antelopes.
Day 2 Queen Elizabeth National Park
A morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise will get you close to your favourite wildlife. Count the multitudes of hippo, elephant and birdlife.
Day 3 Chimp trek and depart
Track chimpanzees today through the forest in Kyambura Gorge today. Finally, depart for Kampala and the end of your safari.