Murchison Falls Safari
Experience the majesty of the Nile on this Murchison Falls Safari. Glide along the river on your boat tour, viewing abundant wildlife along the banks. Spot Cape buffalo, elephant, Rothchild’s giraffe, Ugandan kob, hartebeest, waterbuck and more African wildlife on game drives. Take a walk with a ranger to get up close to rhinos and trek through chimp habitat for a chance encounter with our closest cousins on this wildlife safari. This is a big five safari and more. 3 days Kampala to Kampala.
- Tour Name: Murchison Falls Safari
- Price Range: $975 – $1265 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Uganda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kampala
- Tour Code: UM3
- Activities: Wildlife/game drives, birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Budget – $975 US
- Mid-range Standard – $1195 US
- Comfort Lodge – $1265 US
- Single room supplement from $65 US
- 2 nights hotel or lodge
- 2 breakfasts
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners (mid-range or comfort level only)
- Chimp tracking
- Rhino sanctuary visit
- Game drives
- Bird watching
- Boat cruise
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Extend days
- Safari in Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
Day 1 Murchison Falls National Park
Your Ugandan safari begins in Kampala and continues with a rendezvous with Uganda’s only rhinos on route to Murchison Falls. Enjoy your first game drive after lunch.
Day 2 Murchison Falls National Park
Marvel at the abundance of wildlife on a game drive and a boat cruise to the base of the falls.
Day 3 Kaniyo Pabidi in Budongo Forest and depart
Track chimpanzees today through the forest for a chance encounter. Success rate is best from May to September for seeing chimps.
View 3 day safari in a larger map