Kenya Safari Tour
Search for the spectacular Big Five on this Kenya safari tour – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo. Feel the cool mountain air of The Aberdare Mountains while you inspect the unusual flora and fauna of the forests and feel the searing heat of the savannah while seeking out prides of their famous lions in Masai Mara National Park. This safari includes Nairobi, Aberdare, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. 6 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Kenya Safari Tour
- Price Range: $1675 – $2115 US
- Duration: 6 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KC6
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $1675 US
- Mid-season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $1750 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 Mar, July – Oct) – $2050 US
- Christmas (23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $2115 US
- Single room supplement from $145 US
- 1 night hotel, 4 nights comfort lodge
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
Note that children must be at least 7 years of age in order to stay at The Ark in Aberdare National Park.
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- Masai village visit – $40
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Nairobi
You will be met at the airport upon arrival and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay to prepare for your safari.
Day 2 Aberdare National Park
Your tour of Kenya begins as you venture out towards Aberdare Mountains and the famous Ark Tree Hotel. Delight in spying on the wildlife as they visit the lodge’s water hole. Sit up on the lodge’s deck for a whole night of game viewing, if you wish.
Day 3 Lake Nakuru National Park
Continue to the famous pink flamingo lake where you will spot resident rhinos and search for elusive leopards while on an afternoon game drive.
Day 4 Masai Mara National Reserve
Carry on to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Roam the savannah on a game drive in the Mara and marvel at the abundance of wildlife.
Day 5 Masai Mara National Reserve
Arise early for morning game drive where you can spy on your favourite wildlife as they begin their morning routines. Relax at the pool or bar or visit the gift shop before your afternoon game drive.
Day 6 Depart
Return to Nairobi with a stop to experience the famous Carnivore Restaurant. Transfer to the airport for your flight back home, marking the end of your Kenya safari tour.
View 6 Day Safari Kenya in a larger map