Kenya Birds and Wildlife Tour
Encounter the abundance of fauna on the Kenya Birds and Wildlife Tour. Check out over 300 species of birdlife from a boat and on game drives. Applaud pelicans swimming in sync, listen to the famous fish eagle’s chatter, be amazed at the pink flamingo Lake Nakuru. Sense the thrill of seeking out elusive leopards or nearly extinct rhinos while you are at it.
- Tour Name: Kenya Birds and Wildlife Tour
- Price Range: $795 – $895 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KBWT3
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives and birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $795 US
- Mid-season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $850 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 March, July – Oct) – $895 US
- Christmas season – 23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $895 US
- 2 nights comfort lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Boat ride
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out
- City tour
- Extend days
- Add on other parks or safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Lake Naivasha
Pick up in Nairobi and drive to Lake Naivasha where forests and the lake abounds with Kenya bird life. Explore by boat and on foot today.
Day 2 Lake Nakuru National Park
Your Kenya birding tour continues as we take a short drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Spot the large concentration of flamingos that flock here. Discover resident rhinos or search for elusive leopards.
Day 3 Depart
Watch the wildlife awaken on a morning game drive, and then return to Nairobi. Enjoy lunch at the famous Carnivore Restaurant before transfer to the airport.