Gorilla Trekking Uganda
This Gorilla Trekking Uganda safari includes a mountain gorilla trek, game drives in Lake Mburo and Queen Elizabeth National Parks, and a chimp trek in Kyambura Gorge. Venture into the rare mountain gorillas’ home turf and feel the thrill of meeting this endangered species, pass by busy hippos on your boat tour, and delight in spying on our closest cousins, the chimpanzee, on your trek through wild chimp habitat. 5 days Kampala to Kampala
- Tour Name: Gorilla Trekking Uganda
- Price Range: $1995 – $ 2855 US
- Duration: 5 days
- Country(s): Uganda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kampala
- Tour Code: UPPG5
- Activities: Gorilla Trek, Wildlife/game drives, birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Budget – $1995 US
- Mid-range Standard – $2455 US
- Comfort Lodge – $2855 US
- Single room supplement from $85 US
- 4 nights hotel (Budget) or lodge (Standard or Comfort)
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 lunches, 4 dinners (with mid-range or comfort level)
- Gorilla tracking permit $600
- Chimp trek
- Game drives
- Bird Watching
- Boat cruise
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Extend days
- 2nd gorilla trek – $600
- Safari in Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
Day 1 Lake Mburo National Park
Start your journey to Lake Mburo through winding roads; explore by boat and a late afternoon game drive.
Day 2 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Take a wildlife walk with a ranger before we depart for the mountain gorilla habitat through tiered lands and mountain vistas.
Day 3 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Make your way through the mountain gorilla sanctuary in search of the gentle giants, the world’s most endangered primate species. Memories will stay with you forever of this incredible wildlife experience.
Day 4 Queen Elizabeth National Park
Take in the volcanic scenery, marvel at the multitudes of wildlife as you arrive in the park. Watch for tree-climbing lions, before taking a glide through the Kazinga Channel on a boat where you can greet hippos, crocodiles, elephants and buffalo.
Day 5 Chimp trek and depart
Track chimpanzees today through the forest in Kyambura Gorge for a chance encounter. Return to Kampala late afternoon via Fort Portal.
View Larger Map