Rwanda Gorilla Safari
Get your heart racing on your Rwanda Gorilla Safari. Track the gentle giants in Volcanoes National Park, through dense rain forest on famous primatologist Dian Fossey’s turf. Discover the pristine mountain terrain, and tour Kigali while you are at it.
- Tour Name: Rwanda Gorilla Safari
- Price Range: $2725 – $5800 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Rwanda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kigali
- Tour Code: RG3
- Activities: Gorilla Trek
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $2725 – $4800 US
- Mid-season (Jan – March, 1 Nov – 15 Dec) – $2725 – $5250 US
- High Season (June – Oct, 16 Dec – 31 Dec) – $2725 – $5800 US
- Single room supplement from $50 US
- 2 nights hotel (Budget) or lodge (Mid-range or Luxury)
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Gorilla Trekking permit $1500 US
- Day tour of Kigali
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
Options – prices are subject to change:
- 2nd Gorilla tracking permit – $1500 US
- Golden Monkey tracking – $100 US
- Dian Fossey’s tomb visit – $75 US
- Climb Bisoke Volcano – $75 US
- Extend days
- Safari in Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania
Day 1 Volcanoes National Park
Take a short tour of Kigali before making your way to Volcanoes National Park. Prepare for your gorilla trek, one of the most incredible wildlife adventures on the planet.
Day 2 Track Mountain Gorillas at Volcanoes National Park
Venture through the gorilla sanctuary to track the gentle giants. This amazing wildlife experience will be lodged in your memory forever.
Day 3 Depart
Reflect on your gorilla adventure, and marvel at the views of lakes Bulera and Ruhondo on your drive back to Kigali. Finally. this marks the end of your Rwandan gorilla safari.
View gorilla encounter in a larger map