Volunteer in Africa
Do you wonder how to volunteer in Africa? We will help you create your own volunteer tour. Rediscover yourself while contributing to a worthwhile cause. African projects that we support are located in East Africa. You can help out for a day, a year, or somewhere in between. Volunteer in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda. Packages include accommodations, some or all meals, transport, and donations to the charity you work for. All volunteer tours are customizable.
You decide where and what type of work you wish to do and we will do the rest. Whether you would like to stay with a local family or choose a 5 star hotel with private drivers, we will arrange it. Firstly, you will be met at the airport upon arrival and delivered safely to your accommodations. From there, you will meet with representatives from the charity. They will give you an orientation of your volunteer program and tips about the area. Next, you will begin work, normally Monday through Friday. If you choose, it is easy to add on safaris, day tours or sporting activities.
Volunteering in East Africa tour packages are priced from $695 for the first week for a single person; double occupancy rates start at $635 for the first week.
Volunteer in Africa – tour code AVP
- Build schools in Uganda, Kenya or Tanzania
- Teach – assist with educational training or skill sharing in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda
- Nurse – give nursing care in a clinic or outreach program in Uganda
- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy – work as therapists or assistants in outreach clinics for children with disabilities in Uganda
- Provide counselling in community development projects in Uganda or Tanzania
- Add on safari and/or sporting activities
Contact us to customize a volunteer tour for you. Realize your potential as you fulfill your dream of making a meaningful contribution. Moreover, your efforts will be rewarded with memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Above all, you will see how you have the power to make a difference.
Map – East Africa
View Larger Map