Photo courtesy client Maxine Druker
Uganda Gorilla Trekking Adventure
Visit the famous Bwindi Impenetrable Forest on this Uganda Gorilla Trekking Adventure. Track the nearly extinct mountain gorilla in Uganda’s pristine rain forest. There are only about 900 remaining mountain gorillas on the planet. Consequently, mountain gorilla tracking is one of most exciting and memorable wildlife experiences to be had. 3 days Kampala to Kampala.
- Tour Name: Uganda Gorilla Trekking Adventure
- Price: From $1525 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Uganda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kampala
- Tour Code: UGA3
- Activities: Gorilla Trek, birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Budget – from $1525 US
- Mid-range Standard – from $1765
- Comfort Lodge – from $1995 US
- Single room supplement from $65 US
- 2 nights lodge, cottage or tented camp
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Gorilla tracking permit $700
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Opt for Land Cruiser vs Safari Mini Bus for transport
- Customize this tour
- 2nd gorilla trek – $700
- Safari in Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
Day 1 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
An early morning start, at 6:00 am, takes you across the Equator. Proceed through savannah grasslands and winding roads. The drive to the misty mountains of Bwindi will take about 10 hours.
Day 2 Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Begin your trek through the gorilla habitat. Rangers and your guide will assist tracking the highlight of the primate world, “The Great Mountain Gorillas”. Certainly, this is one of the top adventure activities on the planet.
Day 3 Depart
Finally, take a picturesque drive back to Kampala or Entebbe as you reminisce about your gorilla experience.