Tour Tanzania Safari
Descend into the largest crater in the world on this Tour Tanzania Safari. Ngorongoro Crater hosts 300 species and approximately 30,000 animals. Seek out the great herds and exceptional scenery of Lake Manyara. These national parks offer the best of Tanzania in a short amount of time. More Tanzania info here.
- Tour Name: Tour Tanzania Safari
- Price Range: $1065 – $1575 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TNMS3
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2023 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2 persons. Prices are lower for larger groups. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (1 April – 25 May) – From $1065 US
- Mid-season (March, 1 Nov – 21 Dec) – From $1155 US
- High Season (Jan – Feb, 26 May – 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 31 Dec) – $1195 – $1575 US
- Single room supplement from $0 – $130 US
- 2 nights comfort lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Masai village visit – $50 US per vehicle
- Extend days
- Add on safari in Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Ngorongoro Crater National Park
Your Tanzanian safari begins with lunch in Arusha before continuing to World Heritage Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Park
Descend over 600 metres and cross the crater floor, exploring the forest and the open savannah. Count the abundant wildlife species in this famous World Heritage Site. Later, continue on to Lake Manyara where you can be greeted by over 400 species of birds.
Day 3 Depart
Scout out the wildlife this morning on a game drive at Lake Manyara. Watch for a rare sighting of tree climbing lions. Multitudes of pink flamingos and great herds of buffalo and elephants are present. Finally, depart for Arusha. This marks the end of your Tanzania vacation.
View Full Itinerary for this tour.
View Larger Map