Tour Tanzania Safari
Tour Tanzania Safari will have you descend into the largest crater in the world, Ngorongoro Crater, and seek out the great herds and exceptional scenery of Lake Manyara. These national parks offer the best of Tanzania in a short amount of time.
- Tour Name: Tour Tanzania Safari
- Price Range: $1075 – $1475 US
- Duration: 3 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TNMS3
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2019 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2. Note that tariffs imposed by Tanzanian Government are subject to change. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (1 April – 25 May) – $1075 – $1095 US
- Mid-season (March, 1 Nov – 21 Dec) – $1215 – $1225 US
- Shoulder season (26 May – 30 June) – $1285 – $1400 US
- High Season (Jan – Feb, 1 July – 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 31 Dec) – $1285 – $1475 US
- Single room supplement from $0 – $125 US
- 2 nights comfort lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Masai village visit – $50 US per vehicle
- Extend days
- Add on safari in Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Ngorongoro Crater
Your Tanzanian safari begins with lunch in Arusha before continuing to World Heritage Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Park
Descend over 600 metres and cross the crater floor, exploring the forest and the open savannah. Count the abundant wildlife species in this famous World Heritage Site. Later, continue on to Lake Manyara where you can be greeted by over 400 species of birds.
Day 3 Depart
Scout out the wildlife this morning on a game drive at Lake Manyara. Watch for tree climbing lions, multitudes of pink flamingos and great herds of buffalo and elephants before departing for Arusha and the end of your Tanzania vacation.
View Larger Map