Tanzania Safari Trail
This Tanzania safari holiday lets you discover the premier national parks of this stunning country. Search for tree-climbing lions at Lake Manyara. Feel the chill as you watch prides of lions hunting in the Serengeti. Seek out the Big Five – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino, as you cross the crater floor at Ngorongoro Crater. Ultimately, your Tanzania dream safari vacation will be fulfilled. 6 days Arusha to Arusha. More Tanzania info here.
- Tour Name: Tanzania Safari Trail
- Price Range: $2595 – $3355 US
- Duration: 6 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TT6
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2023 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2 persons. Prices are lower for larger groups. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (1 April- 25 May) – From $2595 US
- Mid Season (November) – From $2725 US
- High Season (Jan, Feb, March, 26 May – 31 Oct, 1 – 31 Dec) – From $2875 – $3355 US
- Single room supplement from $305 – $370 US
- 5 nights comfort lodge
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Archaeological site visit
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $475 US
- Masai village visit – $50 US per vehicle
- Extend days
- Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Lake Manyara National Park
Embark on your safari from Arusha. Start out to Lake Manyara. You may be lucky and spot tree-climbing lions. Prepare to see great herds of buffalo, elephants and abundant birdlife.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
Take in a morning game drive at Lake Manyara before proceeding to the Serengeti. Soak in the stunning views on route.
Day 3 Serengeti National Park
Explore the vastness of the grassy plains on your morning and afternoon game drives. Scout for prides of big cats hunting. Seek out Africa’s Big 5 – rhino, elephant, buffalo, lions and leopard.
Day 4 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Cross the savannah on a morning game drive. Following that, make a stop at the famous archaeological site Olduvai Gorge. Next, proceed to World Heritage Site Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact crater.
Day 5 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Take in a full day of game viewing in this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Observe the multitudes of African wildlife in the crater.
Day 6 Depart
Return to Arusha this morning. Ultimately, this marks the end of your holiday in Tanzania.