Tanzania Safari Trail
This Tanzania safari holiday lets you discover the premier national parks of this stunning country. Search for tree-climbing lions at Lake Manyara, feel the chill as you watch prides of lions hunting in the Serengeti, seek out the Big Five – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino, as you cross the crater floor at World Heritage Site Ngorongoro Crater, and your Tanzania dream safari vacation will be fulfilled. 6 days Arusha to Arusha.
- Tour Name: Tanzania Safari Trail
- Price Range: $2450 – $3450 US
- Duration: 6 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TT6
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2019 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2. Note that tariffs imposed by Tanzanian Government are subject to change.
- Low Season (1 April- 25 May) – $2450 – $2505 US
- Mid Season (March, 1 Nov – 21 Dec) – $2795 – 2855 US
- Shoulder Season (26 May – 30 June) – $3100 – $3255 US
- High Season (Jan, Feb, 1 July – 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 31 Dec) – $3100 – $3450 US
- Single room supplement from $0 – $315 US
- 5 nights comfort lodge
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Archaeological site visit
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $475 US
- Masai village visit – $50 US per vehicle
- Extend days
- Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Lake Manyara National Park
Embark on your safari from Arusha. Head out to Lake Manyara, where you may be lucky and spot tree-climbing lions. Prepare to see great herds of buffalo, elephants and abundant birdlife.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
Take in a morning game drive at Lake Manyara before proceeding to the Serengeti, soaking in the views on the way.
Day 3 Serengeti National Park
Explore the vastness of the grassy plains on your morning and afternoon game drives. Scout for prides of big cats hunting, seek out Africa’s Big 5 – rhino, elephant, buffalo, lions and leopard.
Day 4 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Cross the savannah on a morning game drive, make a stop at the famous archaeological site Olduvai Gorge, and proceed to Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact crater.
Day 5 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
A full day of game viewing in this World Heritage Site allows you to discover the multitudes of African wildlife.
Day 6 Depart
Return to Arusha this morning, marking the end of your holiday in Tanzania.