Stunning Selous Safari
Discover one of the Africa’s largest protected areas on your Selous Safari. Delight in discovering Tanzania’s huge herds of elephants, buffalo and even the endangered rhinoceros on the rivers, hills and plains of the Selous Reserve. Marvel at the abundance of wildlife as you explore from your boat, walking and classic game drives on this southern Tanzania safari. 4 days Dar es Salaam to Dar es Salaam.
- Tour Name: Stunning Selous Safari
- Price Range: $2030 – $2410 US
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Dar es Salaam
- Tour Code: TSS4
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2020 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room.
- By Air – $1660 – $1950 US + Airfare of $370 – $460 US approximate
- By Road – $2070 – $2300 US
- Single room supplement from $335 US
- 3 nights tented camp
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Boat Cruise
- Walking Safari
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- City tour
- Extend days
- Add Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
- Add on Zanzibar
Your safari starts in Dar es Salaam travelling by road or by air to the Selous Game Reserve. Embark on an afternoon game drive in the reserve.
Discover the plentiful wildlife on the reserve while on a full day of game viewing in open 4 x 4 vehicles.
Continue exploration of Selous with both a walking and a boat tour, getting up close and personal with the many species of this abundant game park.
Finish off your Selous tour with a morning game drive before departure for Dar es Salaam.
View selous in a larger map