Stunning Selous Safari
Discover one of the Africa’s largest protected areas on your Selous Safari. Investigate the rivers, hills and plains of the Selous Game Reserve in southern Tanzania. Delight in discovering Tanzania’s huge herds of elephants, buffalo and even the endangered rhinoceros. Marvel at the abundance of wildlife as you explore from your boat, and on walking and classic game drives. 4 days Dar es Salaam to Dar es Salaam.
- Tour Name: Stunning Selous Safari
- Price Range: $2030 – $2410 US
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Dar es Salaam
- Tour Code: TSS4
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2020 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room.
- By Air – $1660 – $1950 US + Airfare of $370 – $460 US approximate
- By Road – $2070 – $2300 US
- Single room supplement from $335 US
- 3 nights tented camp
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Boat Cruise
- Walking Safari
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- City tour
- Extend days
- Add Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
- Add on Zanzibar
Your safari starts in Dar es Salaam travelling by your choice of road or by air to the Selous Game Reserve. Upon arrival, embark on an afternoon game drive in the reserve.
Discover the plentiful wildlife on the reserve while on a full day of game viewing in open 4 x 4 vehicles.
Continue exploration of Selous with both a walking and a boat tour. Get up close and personal with the huge herds and variety of species of this abundant game park.
Finish off your Selous Game Reserve tour with a morning game drive before departure for Dar es Salaam.
View selous in a larger map