Spicy Zanzibar Holiday
Explore historical Stone Town, Prison Island, Maruhubi Palace, and Mangapwani village on this Zanzibar holiday. Known as The Spice Islands, Zanzibar was used as a major trade route by Persian and Portuguese traders. Learn some history while visiting plantations, bask in the sun or go diving in the marvellous Indian Ocean. 4 days Stone Town to Stone Town.
- Tour Name: Spicy Zanzibar Holiday
- Price Range: $780 – $1085 US
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Stone Town
- Tour Code: TZS4
- Activities: Culture
2021 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2 persons. Prices are lower for larger groups. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- All year $780 – $1085 US
- Single room supplement from $0 – $335 US
- 3 nights hotel
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Cultural Activity
- City Tour
- Boat trip
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- $1 per day Government room tax
- Add on days at a beach resort
- Safari Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, or Rwanda
- 6 Day Zanzibar Tour
Arrive anytime today for your Zanzibar vacation. A representative will meet and transfer you to your Stone Town hotel.
Start your tour of Zanzibar with Stone Town’s slave market and Old Arab Fort. Next, cruise to Prison Island, a former slave prison, and watch for giant wild tortoises.
Visit slave caves and chambers on route to Mangapwani village. Relax over lunch at a sports centre and opt to try your hand at fishing, snorkelling, kayaking, or catamaran rides.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home, taking memories of Zanzibar with you.
View Zanzibar in a larger map