Stunning Selous Safari
Discover one of the Africa’s largest protected areas on your Selous Safari. Investigate the rivers, hills and plains of the Selous Game Reserve in southern Tanzania. Delight in meeting Tanzania’s huge herds of elephants, buffalo and even the endangered rhinoceros. Explore from your boat, and on walking and classic game drives. 4 days Dar es Salaam to Dar es Salaam. More Tanzania info here.
- Tour Name: Stunning Selous Safari
- Price Range: $2100 – $2750 US
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Dar es Salaam
- Tour Code: TSS4
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2 persons. Prices are lower for larger groups. Christmas and Easter supplements apply. Mid-March, April and May are normally not accessible due to long rains. Contact us for more information.
- By Air – $2100 – $2300 US + Airfare of $424 US approximate (subject to change)
- By Road – $2425 – $2750 US
- Single room supplement from $240 – $600 US
- 3 nights tented camp
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Boat Cruise
- Walking Safari
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Airfare, visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- City tour
- Extend days
- Add Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
- Add on Zanzibar
Your safari starts in Dar es Salaam travelling by your choice of road or air to the Selous Game Reserve. Upon arrival, embark on an afternoon game drive in the reserve.
Revel in a full day of game viewing in open 4 x 4 vehicles. Marvel at the plentiful wildlife on the reserve.
Continue exploration of Selous with both a walking and a boat tour. Get up close and personal with the huge herds and varieties of species of this abundant game park.
Finish off your Selous Game Reserve tour with a morning game drive before departure for Dar es Salaam.
View selous in a larger map