Safari South Africa
Take in the abundant wildlife at Ngala Private Game Reserve while on this Safari South Africa. Ngala shares unfenced boundaries with the world-renowned Kruger National Park, South Africa’s largest wildlife sanctuary and one of the biggest nature reserves in the world. Ngala lives up to its name – “lion” in Shangaan language, supporting several prides. Your stay is in luxurious accommodations.
- Tour Name: Safari South Africa
- Price: From $2885 US
- Duration: 5 days
- Country(s): South Africa
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Ngala Private Reserve
- Tour Code: SASA5
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- All year – From $2885 US for Cottage
- Christmas and single supplements may apply
- 4 nights at Ngala Safari Lodge
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners, beverages as listed
- Game viewing activities twice daily as offered by the lodges
- Walking safari
- 1 night sleep out option
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature, flights and transfers to or from Ngala Reserve.
- Flights and transfers
- Extend days
- Add on Safari Botswana, Zambia, Namibia or other
Day 1 Ngala Private Game Reserve
Arrive any time at Ngala by car or flight. Ngala Private Game Reserve shares an unfenced boundary with the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Days 3 & 4 Ngala Private Game Reserve
Several prides of lions, cheetah and African wild dog also regularly move through the Reserve. Ngala means “lion” in Shangaan, as this park supports several prides of these powerful cats. Enjoy game drives and a walking safari.
Day 5 Depart
This morning, we wave a fond farewell as you depart.