Safari South Africa
Take in the abundant wildlife at Ngala Private Game Reserve while on this Safari South Africa. Ngala shares unfenced boundaries with the world-renowned Kruger National Park. Kruger is South Africa’s largest wildlife sanctuary and one of the biggest nature reserves in the world. Ngala is known for supporting several lion prides. Your stay is in luxurious accommodations.
- Tour Name: Safari South Africa
- Price: From $2575 US
- Duration: 5 days
- Country(s): South Africa
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Ngala Reserve
- Tour Code: SASA5
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- All year – From $2575 US (based on currency rate of ZAR 18.04 = $1 US)
- Christmas and single supplements may apply
- 4 nights at Ngala Safari Lodge Cottages
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees
- Game viewing activities twice daily and nature walks as offered by the lodge
- Transfers to and from lodge airfield
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature, flights and transfers to or from Ngala Reserve
- A per vehicle fee of R230 will be charged should guests use the Timbavati gate
- Flights from Johannesburg approximately 5350 Rand (ZAR) one way (subject to change)
- Rhinoceros conservation activity (Rhino Notching) April to September only and subject to availability of vet and helicopter. Maximum 8 persons.
- Upgrade to family suite or Ngala Treehouse. The treehouse is an overnight wilderness experience, maximum 2 adults and 2 children.
- Helicopter ride through the Blyde River Canyon
- Extend days
- Add on Safari Botswana, Namibia or other
Day 1 Ngala Private Game Reserve
Arrive any time at Ngala by car or flight. Ngala Private Game Reserve shares an unfenced boundary with the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Days 3 & 4 Ngala Private Game Reserve
Several prides of lions, cheetah and African wild dog also regularly move through the reserve. Ngala means “lion” in Shangaan, as this park supports several prides of these powerful cats. You may even be lucky to spot African Wild Dogs. Explore the reserve on game drives and nature walks. Prudent game drives off the main roads allow for a closer look at wildlife. Relax between game activities at the spa or gym. Family suites enjoy a private pool.
Day 5 Depart
Finally this morning, we wave a fond farewell as you depart.