Rajasthan Luxury Tour
Be amazed at the breathtaking architecture and urban vibe in Delhi on this Rajasthan luxury tour. Feel the peacefulness of the romantic Taj Mahal, the ultimate testament of love. Capture the vibrancy of spectacular forts and small villages, take an Elephant Safari at Jaipur and a boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- Tour Name: Rajasthan Luxury Tour
- Price Range: $4525 – $8025 US
- Duration: 14 days
- Country(s): India
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Delhi
- Tour Code: IRR10
- Activities: Culture
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2
- Low Season (16 April – 15 Sept) – $4525 US
- High Season (16 Sept – 14 Dec, 6 Jan – 15 April) – $5725 US
- Christmas (15 Dec – 5 Jan) – $7625 – $8025 US
- 9 nights luxury hotel
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Airport transfers
- English speaking guide
- Ground and air transport as indicated
- Activities listed
- Soft drinks & domestic bottle water during sightseeing tour and long drives
- Porterage at hotels, airports and train stations
- Visas, international flights, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature
Day 1 New Delhi
Arrive at Delhi’s International Airport where you will be greeted and transferred to your luxury hotel for relaxation.
Day 2 New Delhi
Tour Old Delhi, The Red Fort, take a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, visit the Jama Masjid, the largest and most glorious mosque in India.
Day 3 Agra
Board a train for Agra. Visit Agra Fort and bask in the beauty of The Taj Mahal at sunset.
Day 4 Jaipur
Stop at Fatehpur Sikri on your way to Jaipur, the walled city.
Day 5 Jaipur
Visit the stunning Amber Fort, take an Elephant Safari, and proceed on a city tour of Jaipur.
Day 6 Udaipur
Fly to Udaipur, known as the City of Sunrise.
Day 7 Udaipur
Visit Eklingji and Nagda Temples this morning. Take in City Palace and enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola.
Day 8 Jodhpur
Drive to Jodhpur, with enroute visit of Ranakpur Temples.
Day 9 Jodhpur
Experience a glimpse into rural Indian life, later visiting the massive Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
Day 10 Delhi
Depart Jodhpur airport for flight to Delhi, arriving at International Airport early afternoon in time to connect to your departing flight.