Masai Mara Safari
Have you always dreamed of a Masai Mara Safari in the most famous of game reserves? This is a short safari tour that will have you marvelling at the greatest wildlife display on earth. Between July and October each year the Great Migration sees over 2 million animals, including wildebeests, zebras and gazelles, migrate from the Serengeti to the Masai Mara. These are in addition to the park’s resident wildlife! Take in the vastness of the savannah. Search for your favourite big cat; discover multitudes of species in this most famous of Kenya’s game parks on your safari. 4 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Masai Mara Safari
- Price Range: $1295 – $1850
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KM4
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $1295 US
- Mid-Season ((4 Jan – 31 Mar, 1 – 30 June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $1495 US
- Peak Season (July – Oct) – $1850 US
- Christmas (23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $1850 US
- Single room supplement from $85 US
- 1 night hotel, 2 nights comfort lodge
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- Masai village visit – $40 US
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Nairobi
Your guide will be waiting at the airport upon arrival. You will be transferred you to your hotel for overnight stay in preparation for your Masai Mara safari.
Day 2 Masai Mara National Reserve
Proceed to Masai Mara National Reserve. Roam the savannah on an afternoon game drive in the famous Mara and delight at the abundance of wildlife.
Day 3 Masai Mara National Reserve
Spy on your favourite wildlife as they begin their morning routines on an early game drive. Once again, after some rest, head out to observe how the animals end their day.
Day 4 Depart
Return to Nairobi with a stop to experience the infamous Carnivore Restaurant. Finally, transfer to the airport for your flight back home with warm memories of your Masai Mara safari.