Classic Kenya Safari
This Kenya safari includes the classic route of Nairobi, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara. Encounter the abundance of wildlife on your first game drive while gazing at the snows of Mount Kilimanjaro. Sense the thrill of seeking out the big five – elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard and lions on your unforgettable Kenya wildlife safari. 7 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Classic Kenya Safari
- Price Range: $1865 – $2415
- Duration: 7 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KC7
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $1865 US
- Mid-season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $2015 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 March, July – Oct) – $2350 US
- Christmas (23 Dec– 3 Jan) – $2415 US
- Single room supplement from $185 US
- 1 night hotel, 5 nights comfort lodge
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out to game parks
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- Masai village visit – $40 US
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Nairobi
You will be met at the airport upon arrival and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 Amboseli National Park
Start your Kenya tour under Mount Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park. Watch for huge elephant herds as you cross the park on your first game drive.
Day 3 Amboseli National Park
A morning game drive will have you seeking the Big 5 – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo. Some relaxation time will be taken before another game drive to continue your exploration of the vast plain.
Day 4 Lake Nakuru National Park
Arise early for a morning game drive before continuing to Lake Nakuru. Spot resident rhinos or search for elusive leopards as you enjoy your afternoon game drive by the unusual pink lake.
Day 5 Masai Mara National Reserve
Your Kenya tour continues as you marvel at the proliferation of wildlife residents while you roam the savannah on an afternoon game drive after arriving at the famous Mara.
Day 6 Masai Mara National Reserve
Spy on your favourite game as they begin their morning routines on a morning game drive. Laze by the pool or visit the gift shop before your afternoon game drive.
Day 7 Depart
Return to Nairobi and transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
View 7 Day Safari in a larger map