Best of Botswana and Victoria Falls
Experience Botswana and Victoria Falls highlights on this 8 day grand safari. Explore the thundering majesty of the famed Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, ending with the most remote and untouched wildlife areas in Botswana. If you love elephants, famed Chobe National Park is the place for you. The Okavango Delta will captivate you with by a maze of sparkling lagoons, meandering channels and overgrown islands teeming with wildlife. and game viewing from safari vehicles.
- Tour Name: Best of Botswana and Victoria Falls
- Price: $6550 – $10,595 US
- Duration: 8 days
- Country: Botswana
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Victoria Falls to Maun
- Tour Code: BBS8
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, 2021 rates, min. 2:
- Low season – (15 Feb – 31 Mar 21) – $6550 US
- Mid-Season (01 Apr – 31 May; 01 Nov – 20 Dec 21) – $7950 US
- High Season (01 Jun – 31 Oct 21) – $10,595 US
- 7 nights accommodations – 2 nights Victoria Falls, 2 nights Chobe and 3 nights Okavango Delta
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners, beverages as listed
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, beers, refreshments on game drives (Botswana only)
- Inter-camp flights flight Kasane to Nxabega airstrip and Nxabega to Maun International
- Airstrip transfers
- Game viewing activities twice daily as offered by the lodges in Botswana
- Walking safari
- Mokoro canoe ride
- Photographic boat tour on Chobe River
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry at Nxabega
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature.
- Bungee jumping
- Scenic helicopter flights over Victoria Falls or Okavango Delta
Days 1 and 2 Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Scheduled road transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to Ilala Lodge Hotel, built on the closest site to the majestic falls. Embark on a cruise on the Ra-Ikane (the lodge’s small cruise boat) and visit the crocodile farm and nature sanctuary. Other adventures include exhilarating water sports, trips to Victoria Falls and cultural village tours.
Days 3 and 4 Chobe National Park
Marvel at the abundance on your twice daily game viewing activities. Chobe National Park is home to one of the largest concentrations of elephant on the African continent, and is home to the entire Big 5, as well as puku and Chobe bushbuck, only found in Chobe.
Day 5, 6. and 7 Okavango Delta
Today you will fly to Nxabega airstrip (Approx 1 hour and 10 mins). The camp is located on the edge of the Okavango Delta, with 9 exclusive tented suites. Between game viewing activities, visit the Safari Shop or relax by the swimming pool. Experience a mokoro (dugout canoe) through the reeds as you count the multitudes of bird species. Enjoy twice daily game drives including a walking safari.
Day 8 Depart
Enjoy a final game drive to the airstrip where a light aircraft will be waiting to fly you, and fellow guests, to Maun Airport.