Amboseli Lodge Safari
Encounter the abundance of wildlife on this Amboseli lodge safari in Kenya. Be greeted by huge elephant herds, gaze at the snows of Mount Kilimanjaro, search for the big five – elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard and lions on your unforgettable Kenya safari. 4 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Amboseli Lodge Safari
- Price Range: $1020 – $1225
- Duration: 4 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KA4
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $1020 US
- Mid-Season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $1110 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 Mar, July – Oct) – $1195 US
- Christmas (23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $1225 US
- Single room supplement from $80 US
- 1 night hotel, 2 nights comfort lodge
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Nairobi
Your guide will be waiting at the airport upon arrival to transfer you to your hotel for overnight stay in preparation for your Amboseli lodge safari.
Day 2 Amboseli National Park
Start your excursion under Mount Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park. Watch for huge elephant herds as you cross the park on your first game drive.
Day 3 Amboseli National Park
A morning game drive will have you seeking out the Big 5 – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo. Some relaxation time will be taken before another game drive to continue your exploration of the vast plain.
Day 4 Depart
Return to Nairobi with a stop to experience the infamous Carnivore Restaurant. Transfer to the airport for your flight back home with warm memories of your safari.
View Larger Map