Grand South African Tour
The itinerary for this South African tour has been carefully designed to give you a taste of South Africa. Endless exciting possibilities in a private game reserve and stunning Cape Town activities will keep you hopping. Take in wineries and be amazed at the wildlife while on safari. Explore luxurious Ngala private game reserve, bordering famous Kruger National Park.
- Tour Name: Grand South African Tour
- Price: From $5460 US
- Duration: 8 days
- Country(s): South Africa
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Cape Town to Johannesburg (or reverse)
- Tour Code: SAGT8
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2
- Midseason (11 Jan – 30 June) – $5460 US
- High season (1 Oct – 15 Dec) – $5525 US
- Single supplement may apply
- Note that rates are subject to change based on rising fuel costs on aircraft
- 3 nights in luxury room in Cape Town Cape Grace Hotel
- 4 nights Ngala Private Game Reserve Cottage
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees while at the safari lodges
- Airport transfers
- Laundry while at the safari lodges
- Game viewing activities twice daily and nature walks as offered by the lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- One way flight from Cape Town to Hoedspruit Airport and road transfers to and from lodge
- One way flight from Hoedspruit Airport to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature.
- Upgrade accommodations and included activities
- Choose to start or end in Cape Town
- Choose from select lodges in Botswana or others in South Africa for this offer
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Botswana, Namibia or other
South African Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Cape Town
Your South African adventure begins when you are met on arrival by a representative and transferred to your 5 star hotel.
Days 2 & 3 Cape Town
Take time to explore beautiful Cape Town. Table Mountain, 2 oceans and multiple wineries await you. Spend your days at leisure or optionally explore by bicycle, hike to the top of Table Mountain, or take in some wineries.
Days 4, 5, 6, 7 Ngala Private Game Reserve
Catch a flight to Hoedsprut Airport this morning. Spend 4 nights here at this Big Five game reserve. Bordering the ubiquitous Kruger National Park, the reserve is well known for its high densities of wildlife. Relax at the pool when not on game drives or nature walks. The reserve is home to an abundance of elephant and buffalo herds, large lion prides, leopard, spotted hyena, wild dog, giraffe, rhino and more.
Day 8 Depart
Finally, you will be driven back to the airport for your onward flight to Johannesburg. Here is where your adventure with us will end.