Volunteer Overseas In Africa
Feel the respect and appreciation with this Volunteer Overseas In Africa program. Assist with teaching, counselling, outreach work or caring for orphans in Moshi, Tanzania. Immerse yourself in providing care and support to street children, families and the local community. Help kids realize their full potential. Moshi is the town at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro and is near Arusha, the safari hub of Tanzania.
- Tour Name: Volunteer Overseas In Africa
- Price Range: $715 – $835 US
- Duration: 8 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Tour Code: TMS1
- Activities: Volunteering
Pricing options for 2 people sharing in a double or twin room:
- Bed and breakfast accommodations $715 per person double occupancy. This is a lovely home near the center of the town where you will be served breakfasts and dinners by your hosts daily. Wifi is included.
- Standard hotel accommodations from $905 per person double occupancy. Amenities are restaurant, bar, swimming pool and wifi. Breakfasts are included.
Pricing options for 1 person:
- Homestay accommodations $775 US single occupancy. This is a lovely home near the center of the town where you will be served breakfasts and dinners by your hosts daily. Wifi is included.
- Standard hotel accommodations $985 US single occupancy. Amenities are restaurant, bar, swimming pool and wifi. Breakfasts are included.
- 7 nights accommodations
- 7 breakfasts, 7 dinners (home)
- Ground transport to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- 5 – 7 days of volunteer work
- Donation to the charity
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Volunteer visa $200 US obtained at immigration office in Moshi town
- Add days to your Tanzania volunteering
- Daily transport to work site (if not walking distance)
- Upgrade accommodations
- Safari in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda or Tanzania
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Day tours
Day 1 Moshi
Today is your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Your driver will be waiting to meet you and transport you to Moshi, about a 1 hour drive.
Days 2 – 7 Moshi
Begin work at the program for street children counselling, assisting with homework, or arranging sporting activities. You can take weekends or other days off if you wish.
Day 8 Depart
Transfer back to Kilimanjaro International Airport. This ends your Tanzania volunteer experience.