Volunteer Overseas In Africa
Feel the community’s respect and appreciation with this Volunteer Overseas In Africa program. Assist with teaching, counselling, outreach work or caring for orphans in Moshi, Tanzania. The town is located at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro and is near Arusha, the safari hub of Tanzania. You will be providing care and support to at-risk children, families and the local community. Ultimately, you will be helping kids realize their full potential.
- Tour Name: Volunteer Overseas In Africa
- Price Range: From $715 US
- Duration: 8+ days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Tour Code: TMS1
- Activities: Volunteering
Pricing options for 2 people sharing in a double or twin room:
- Bed and breakfast accommodations 8 days $715 per person double occupancy. 15 days are $1055 US per person. This is a lovely home near the center of the town where you will be served breakfasts and dinners by your hosts daily. Wifi is included.
- Standard hotel accommodations for 8 days from $1015 per person double occupancy. 15 days are $1395 US per person. Amenities are restaurant, bar, swimming pool and wifi. Breakfasts are included.
Pricing options for 1 person:
- Homestay accommodations for 8 days $775 US single occupancy. 15 days are $1115 US. This is a lovely home near the center of the town where you will be served breakfasts and dinners by your hosts daily. Wifi is included.
- Standard hotel accommodations for 8 days $865 US single occupancy. 15 days are $1580 US. Amenities are restaurant, bar, swimming pool and wifi. Breakfasts are included.
- Breakfasts, dinners (homestay)
- Ground transport to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- 5 days per week of volunteer work
- Donation to the charity
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Volunteer visa $200 US obtained at immigration office in Moshi town
- Add days to your Tanzania volunteering
- Daily transport to work site (if not walking distance)
- Upgrade accommodations
- Safari in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda or Tanzania
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Day tours
Day 1 Moshi
Today is your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Your driver will be waiting to meet you and transport you to Moshi, about a 1 hour drive.
Days 2+ Moshi
Begin work at the program for at-risk children. You may do counselling, assisting with homework, or arranging sporting activities. Weekends are for your leisure so are a good time to explore or take a short safari.
Last Day Depart
Transfer back to Kilimanjaro International Airport. Finally your Tanzania volunteer experience comes to an end.