Tanzania Wildlife Safari
On your Tanzania Wildlife Safari you will discover the natural spectacles of this country’s abundant wildlife and stunning terrain. Marvel at the vastness of the plains of the Serengeti, witness carnivores hunting as you descend onto the crater floor of World Heritage Ngorongoro, delight in searching for tree-climbing lions at Lake Manyara, and be greeted by great baobab trees at Tarangire. Say hello to the Big Five – lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant. 5 days Arusha to Arusha.
- Tour Name: Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Price Range: $2075 – $2825 US
- Duration: 5 days
- Country(s): Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Arusha
- Tour Code: TSB5
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
2019 pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2. Note that tariffs imposed by Tanzanian Government are subject to change. Christmas and Easter supplements apply.
- Low Season (1 April – 25 May) – $2075 – $2165 US
- Mid-season (March, 1 Nov – 21 Dec) – $2375 – $2405 US
- Shoulder Season (26 May – 30 June) $2525 – $2695 US
- High Season (Jan, Feb, 1 July – 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 31 Dec) – $2525 – $2825 US
- Single room supplement from $0 – $260 US
- 4 nights comfort lodge
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $475 US
- Masai village visit – $50 US per vehicle
- Extend days
- Safari Kenya, Uganda, or Rwanda
Day 1 Lake Manyara National Park
Embark on your Tanzania safari heading out from Arusha to Lake Manyara, where you may be lucky and spot tree-climbing lions. Prepare to spot great herds of buffalo, elephants and abundant birdlife.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
Take in a morning game drive at Lake Manyara before proceeding to the famous Serengeti, soaking in the views on the way.
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Cross the plains of Serengeti on a morning game drive before continuing to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Descend over 600 metres and cross the crater floor, exploring the forest and the open savannah. Count the abundant wildlife species in this famous World Heritage Site.
Day 4 Tarangire National Park
Depart for Tarangire where you may glimpse your favourite wildlife on the afternoon game drive. Marvel at the unique baobab trees in the park.
Day 5 Depart
Enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire National Park. Your tour ends with game viewing en route to Arusha. This marks the end of your Tanzania tour.
View 5 day Tanzanian lodge safari Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire in a larger map