Wildlife Safari Zimbabwe
On this encompassing trip, Safari Zimbabwe, let the sights and sounds embrace you. Feel the spray from The Smoke That Thunders, Victoria Falls. Watch for the Big 5 on game drives, from hides, and on walking and boat safaris at Lake Kariba.
- Tour Name: Wildlife Safari Zimbabwe
- Price Range: $5895 – $6995 US
- Duration: 10 days
- Country(s): Zimbabwe
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Victoria Falls International Airport, Zimbabwe
- Tour Code: ZIS10
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season ( Jan – June) $5895 US
- Mid-season (Nov – Dec) $6195 US
- High Season (July – Oct) $6995 US
- Single supplement may apply
- 6 nights deluxe tented camp, 3 nights lodge premium room
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Flight from Victoria Falls International Airport to Changa Safari Camp and Bumi Hills to The Hide
- Boat transfer Changa Safari Camp to Bumi Hills Safari Lodge
- Scheduled road transfer The Hide Safari Camp / Victoria Falls River Lodge / Victoria Falls International Airport
- Game drives
- Listed activities
- Park Entrance fees
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages such as premium wines, champagne, sparkling wines and liqueurs, airport departure fees and items of a personal nature.
- Helicopter flight over Victoria Falls
- White water rafting, bungee, canoeing
Day 1 Lake Kariba, Changa Safari Camp
On your arrival at Victoria Falls International Airport, you will be transferred to a light aircraft for flight to Lake Kariba. From here, a boat transfer delivers you to Changa Safari Camp. Most noteworthy, Matusadona National Park is a place of remarkable beauty and abundant wildlife.
Day 2 Lake Kariba, Changa Safari Camp
Take in the views from your spacious deluxe tent, with its own private deck. Magnificent vistas of the Matusadona Mountains and vast Lake Kariba abound. Adventures include game drives, walking and fishing safaris, birdwatching and boating.
Day 3 Bumi Hills Safari Camp
Transfer by boat to Bumi Hills Safari Camp, overlooking Lake Kariba. Search for your favourite wildlife while on game drives and bask in the scenery.
Days 4 and 5 Bumi Hills Safari Camp
Choose from two activities per day – game viewing in open 4×4 safari vehicles, from a hide, on foot and by boat. Optionally take a sunset cruise, go bird watching or try your skills at fishing.
Day 6 Hwange National Park
Transfer by light aircraft transfer to Hwange. Continue your Wildlife Safari Zimbabwe on a game drive to The Hide Safari Camp. Undertake twice-daily game drives, guided bush walks and exceptional game viewing in the seclusion of the camp’s hides.
Day 7 Hwange National Park
The elephant stronghold of Hwange, Zimbabwe’s largest national park, is a game-rich area. Explore a variety of landscapes, and wildlife, including the largest surviving populations of wild dog.
Day 8 Victoria Falls
Transfer by road to Victoria Falls River Lodge. Soak in the panoramic views of African sunsets and multiple activities. Additionally, two game activities per person per day are included.
Day 9 Victoria Falls
Take a morning or afternoon game drive in Zambezi National Park, or a river cruise, sunrise or sunset. Apart from the famous Big Five, this scenic reserve is home to herds of elegant game, including hippo, crocodile and an abundance of birdlife.
Day 10 Depart
Finally, after breakfast, you will be transferred by road back to Victoria Falls International Airport for your outbound flight.