Safari and Beach Holiday
Wildlife parks and a beach resort round out this Safari and Beach Holiday in Southern Africa. Explore one of South Africa’s best game reserves and stretch out for relaxation at a Mozambique resort. At Phinda Reserve, you are especially likely to encounter the elusive cheetah, along with Africa’s Big Five. Then, relax at the tropical waters and white sand beaches of an exclusive beach resort in Mozambique. Your personal butler is there to attend to all your needs.
- Tour Name: Safari and Beach Holiday
- Price: $3625 US
- Duration: 7 days
- Country(s): South Africa and Mozambique
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Johannesburg
- Tour Code: SAMO7
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives, beach activities, sports activities
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- High season (2 Jan -19 Dec) – $3625 US
- Single supplement may apply
- 3 nights Phinda Mountain Lodge with private plunge pool
- 3 nights at Mozambique Beach Resort with private plunge pool
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners, beverages as listed
- Airport transfers
- Flight from Johannesburg to Phinda Game Reserve
- Road transfer from Phinda to White Pearl, via Kosi Bay
- Flight from Mozambique to Johannesburg
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees
- Game viewing activities twice daily at Phinda Reserve
- Walking safari at Phinda Reserve
- Non-motorized beach activities at beach resort in Mamoli
- Horse back riding, optional scuba diving
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature.
Day 1 Phinda Private Game Reserve
Depart OR Tambo International Airport for Phinda Private Game Reserve. The reserve enjoys a lush green environment that contains seven distinct ecosystems.
Days 2 and 3 Phinda Private Game Reserve
Expert rangers and trackers will guide you in exclusive game viewing experiences. Therefore, you can search for the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino. Additionally, you may encounter rarer species, such as the elusive cheetah or the scarce black rhino.
Day 4 Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique
Transfer to your Mozambique beach resort by road. There you will relax for three nights at your resort at Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique, in a suite with private plunge pool.
Days 5 and 6 Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique
Enjoy the serene coastal lagoons, home to various species of turtles, sharks and dolphins. Bask in luxury with your private butler.
Day 7 Depart
Finally, depart for O.R. Tambo International Airport where your itinerary ends, but your memories will linger.
View Mozambique Beach Safari in a larger map