Overseas Volunteer Work Kenya
Reach out to over 200 children while doing Overseas Volunteer Work on this Nairobi, Kenya Orphanage project. The orphanage is located on the edge of a slum and their needs are volunteers who can help by teaching, building, cleaning, cooking, and playing with the kids.
- Tour Name: Overseas Volunteer Work Kenya
- Price Range: from $760 US
- Duration: 8 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KNBO1
- Activities: Volunteering
Pricing for 2 people sharing in a double or twin room:
- Homestay accommodations $760 per person double occupancy. This is a lovely homestay where you will be served breakfasts and dinners by your hosts daily.
Pricing for 1 person:
- Homestay accommodations $905 US single occupancy. This is a lovely homestay where you will be served breakfasts and dinners by your hosts daily.
- 7 nights homestay
- 7 breakfasts, lunches while working, 7 dinners
- Airport transfers
- 5 days of volunteer work with transport
- Donation to the charity
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Extend days
- Upgrade to hotel
- Safari in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda or Tanzania
Day 1 Nairobi
Today is your arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. Your driver will meet you and transfer you to your homestay.
Days 2 – 7 Nairobi
Begin work at the orphanage for the day. You will be driven to the orphanage each morning and returned each evening. Volunteers can work as teachers, builders, cleaners, cooks, sharing skills or playing with the kids. Weekends are free time.
Day 8 Depart Nairobi
Transfer back to Nairobi JKIA airport.