Kenya Camping Safari
Three amazing wildlife areas are wrapped up into one Kenya camping safari. Search for the spectacular Big Five in Amboseli, Masai Mara and Lake Naivasha. They are lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo, amoung the abundance of other wildlife. 7 days from Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Kenya Camping Safari
- Price Range: $1260 US
- Duration: 7 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KCS7
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing:
- All Seasons $1260 US per person if 2 people travelling
- All seasons $770 – $1020 for 3 – 6 people
- Single supplement if only 1 person travelling $760 US
- 6 nights tent accommodations, with mattresses
- 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- 2 litres of drinking water per day
- Hotel transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Flying doctors cover – $10 US
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- Cycling in Hell’s Gate – $50 US
- Walking safari – $35 – $45 US
- Crescent Island Boat Trip – $15 (min. 4 people)
- Horseback riding – $29 US per hour (approx.)
- Masai village visit – $40 US
- Extend days
Day 1 Nairobi to Amboseli
This morning we depart for Amboseli National Park. Enjoy an afternoon game drive upon arrival.
Day 2 Amboseli National Park
With Mount Kilimanjaro looming, spend the entire day seeking the Big 5 – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo.
Day 3 Lake Naivasha
An early morning game drive will start your day before departing for Lake Naivasha, a bird lovers haven.
Day 4 Lake Naivasha
Today there are several options. You may wish to cycle in Hells Gate National Park, take a boat trip to Crescent Island or a walking safari. It is also possible to experience high tea at Elsamere, where Joy and George Adamson raised the famous lion, Elsa.
Day 5 Masai Mara National Reserve
Next we set off to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya’s greatest wildlife reserve. Enjoy a late afternoon game drive to observe the habits of the prolific wildlife.
Day 6 Masai Mara National Reserve
Spend a full day game driving in the Masai Mara. The abundance and variety of game in this reserve is nothing short of amazing. Lions are abundant and there are excellent chances for spotting cheetah, as well as nearly all other mammals.
Day 7 Nairobi
Start the day with an optional early morning hot air balloon flight, or proceed on another game drive. Opt to visit a Maasai village before departing for Nairobi and the end of your Kenya camping safari.