Kenya and Tanzania Safari
Your adventure happens in the National Parks of Amboseli, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, and Lake Manyara on this Kenya and Tanzania Safari. Gaze at the snows of Mount Kilimanjaro from Kenya’s Amboseli National Park, marvel at the abundance of wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater, tour the endless plains of the Serengeti seeking out the Big 5 animals – lions, leopards, buffalo, elephant and rhino, and top it off with a search for tree-climbing lions at Lake Manyara. 6 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- Price Range: $2625 – $3150
- Duration: 6 days
- Country(s): Kenya, Tanzania
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KTW6
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2. Note that pricing includes new tariffs imposed by Tanzanian Government as of July 1, 2017. Subject to change.
- Low Season (April, May) – $2625 US
- Mid-season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $2995 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 Mar, July – Oct) – $3050 US
- Christmas (23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $3150 US
- Single room supplement from $10 US
- 5 nights comfort lodge
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $499
- Masai village visit – $50
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Amboseli National Park
Your African wildlife safari begins in Nairobi, Kenya. Set out for Amboseli National Park traversing the park on your first afternoon game drive. The snows of Mount Kilimanjaro form a majestic backdrop to one of Kenya’s most spectacular displays of wildlife – lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, cheetah, and buffalo.
Day 2 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Watch out for huge elephant herds on your morning game drive before proceeding to the border of Tanzania where you will carry on to your lodge in World Heritage Ngorongoro National Park.
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Cross the crater floor, picnics in hand, as you spy on some of 20,000 resident animals during a full day game drive. The crater is jam packed with wildlife, including all the big game.
Day 4 Serengeti National Park
Marvel at the views as you travel to the plains of the famous Serengeti. Glimpse your favourite African wildlife as you begin your exploration of the grasslands.
Day 5 Lake Manyara National Park
Venture out with a morning game drive prior to carrying on to Lake Manyara. Explore the park as you search for tree-climbing lions.
Day 6 Depart
Seek out your favourite African wildlife before returning to Nairobi and the airport for your flight home.
View Kenya and Tanzania in a larger map