Encompassing Zambia Safari
This luxurious Zambia safari will give you wilderness encounters in pristine national parks. Stand in awe of Africa’s largest waterfall, majestic Victoria Falls, and explore Lower Zambezi and South Luangwa National Parks by foot, boat, in jeeps, by day and night.
- Tour Name: Encompassing Zambia Safari
- Price Range: $6225 – $8395 US
- Duration: 9 days
- Country(s): Zambia
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Livingstone to Lusaka
- Tour Code: ZAES9
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2
- Low Season (April, May, 1 – 15 Nov) – $6225 US
- Mid-Season (1 – 14 June) – $6850 US
- High Season (15 Jun – 31 Oct) – $8395 US
- 8 nights luxury lodges
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Internal flight to Lower Zambezi National Park
- Flight from Lower Zambezi to Mfuwe
- Flight Mfuwe to Lusaka
- Day and Night Game drives
- Visit to Victoria Falls
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, airport departure fees and items of a personal nature.
Days 1 & 2 Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park
Upon arrival in Livingstone, near the mighty Zambezi River and the breathtaking Victoria Falls, you will be met and transferred by road to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma. Adventures include game drives in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park in open 4×4 safari vehicles, guided walks and a visit to the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls.
Days 3, 4 & 5 Lower Zambezi National Park
Take flight to Lower Zambezi National Park from where you will be driven to Sausage Tree Camp. Explore the marshy Zambezi channels, a floodplain bordered by mopane forests, hilly woodlands and the park’s open valley floor via day and night game drives in open safari vehicles, wilderness walks, canoeing, game viewing by boat, bird watching and fishing.
Days 6, 7 & 8 South Luangwa National Park
Today you will fly by light aircraft to Mfuwe Airport and transfer to Puku Ridge Tented Camp. Adventures include twice-daily game drives (including spot-lit night drives) in the South Luangwa National Park, as well as guided walks by a professional guide and an armed national park’s scout.
Day 9 Lusaka and depart
Game drive back to Mfuwe for your scheduled flight to Lusaka International Airport.
View Zambia in a larger map