Best of Kenya Tour
Best of Kenya tour includes Nairobi, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara National Reserve, and some relaxing beach time in Mombasa. Look for the Big Five of Africa – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino. Observe the spectacle of thousands of flamingo. Greet Masai warriors. Spend a few beach days at the Indian Ocean in Mombasa. This safari and beach holiday will be your dream vacation in Kenya. 7 days Nairobi to Nairobi.
- Tour Name: Best of Kenya Tour
- Price Range: $2175 – $2835
- Duration: 7 days
- Country(s): Kenya
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Nairobi
- Tour Code: KB7
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives, Beach resort
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low Season (April, May) – $2175 US
- Mid-season (June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec) – $2295 US
- High Season (4 Jan – 31 Mar, July – Oct) – $2595 US
- Christmas (23 Dec – 3 Jan) – $2835 US
- Single room supplement from $200 US
- 3 nights hotel, 3 nights comfort lodge
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Internal flight Nairobi – Mombasa return
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Boat cruise
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Fly in/fly out (offered in some game parks)
- Hot air balloon safari – $490 US
- Masai village visit – $40 US
- City tour
- Extend days
- Safari Uganda, Tanzania or Rwanda
Day 1 Nairobi
Your guide will be waiting for you at the airport upon arrival. You will then be transferred to your hotel for overnight to prepare for your safari.
Day 2 Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru National Park
Embark on your Kenya tour with a boat cruise at Lake Naivasha before proceeding to Lake Nakuru. Hippos and numerous bird species abound. Spot resident rhinos or seek out elusive leopards.
Day 3 Masai Mara National Reserve
Continue on to the Masai Mara. Roam across the savannah on your first game drive. Marvel at the abundance of wildlife in this most famous and prolific of game parks.
Day 4 Masai Mara National Reserve
Spy on your favourite wildlife as they begin their morning routines on an early game drive. Laze by the pool, visit the gift shop, or gaze at the views of the savannah before your afternoon game drive.
Day 5 Mombasa
Depart the Masai Mara plains to enjoy the serenity of the Indian Ocean at your Mombasa beach resort. Mombasa offers beach resorts with numerous water activities, spas, bars and restaurants.
Day 6 Mombasa
Bask in the sun, laze by the pool, or snorkel in the warm waters. Enjoy some of the optional facilities at your resort on this day of leisure.
Day 7 Depart
Return to Nairobi with a stop to experience the infamous Carnivore Restaurant. Ultimately, this marks the end of your Kenya tour, so you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
View safari and beach holiday in a larger map