Best of Botswana Safari
The Best of Botswana Safari will have you on a mokoro canoe, on foot, and game viewing from safari vehicles. Choose 3 different camps in Chobe National Park, known for its elephant herds, and The Okavango Delta, the world’s largest inland delta. You will be welcomed to relax with views over the delta, in exclusive private luxury camps.
- Tour Name: Best of Botswana Safari
- Price: $4850 – $8750 US
- Duration: 8 days
- Country: Botswana
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Maun
- Tour Code: BBS8
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2:
- Low and mid season – (16 April – 30 June, 1 Oct – 20 Dec) $4850 US
- High season – (1 July – 30 Sept) $8750 US
- Christmas – (21 – 31 December) $5775 US
- 7 nights at 3 different lodges in Chobe and Okavango Delta
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners, beverages as listed
- Inter-camp flights
- Game viewing activities twice daily as offered by the lodges
- Walking safari
- Mokoro canoe ride
- 1 night sleep out option
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature.
- Extend days
- Add on Safari South Africa, Zambia, Namibia or other
Best Of Botswana Itinerary
Day 1 Chobe National Park
Upon arrival at Maun Airport, you will take a light aircraft to Kasane Airport (Approx 1 hour and 10 mins) and your Chobe tented camp. Delight in 2 nights at Chobe in a comfortable and spacious mobile tent with ensuite bathroom.
Day 2 Chobe National Park
Marvel at the abundance on your twice daily game viewing activities. Chobe National Park is home to one of the largest concentrations of elephant on the African continent, and is home to the entire Big 5, as well as puku and Chobe bushbuck, only found in Chobe.
Day 3 Okavango Delta
Today you will fly to Nxabega airstrip (Approx 1 hour and 10 mins). The camp is located on the edge of the Okavango Delta, with 9 exclusive tented suites. Between game viewing activities, visit the Safari Shop or relax by the swimming pool.
Day 4 Okavango Delta
Experience a mokoro (dugout canoe) through the reeds as you count the multitudes of bird species. Enjoy twice daily game drives including a walking safari.
Day 5 Okavango Delta
Transfer to a different camp today, in another part of the delta. Cool off in your private plunge pool as you take in the views.
Days 6 and 7 Okavango Delta
Walk with the indigenous Bushmen people, glide along a waterway in a mokoro, have a picnic lunch delivered to your suite.
Day 8 Depart
Enjoy a final game drive to the airstrip where a light aircraft will be waiting to fly you, and fellow guests, to Maun Airport.