Beach and Best Wildlife Safari
Count the wildlife and lap up the luxury on this beach and best wildlife safari. Ngala Private Game Reserve is well known for its high densities of elephant, buffalo and rhino, as well as for its African wild dogs. Ngala has exclusive traversing rights on some of the richest wildlife regions on the African continent. Then, discover Mozambique’s beauty from a helicopter as you arrive to snorkel in delicate coral reefs, relax on the sands of the Indian Ocean, and savour the tantalizing seafood on Benguerra Island.
- Tour Name: Beach and Best Wildlife Safari
- Price: $4850 – $5450 US
- Duration: 7 days
- Country(s): South Africa and Mozambique
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Tour Code: SAMOB7
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives, beach activities, sports activities
Pricing per person sharing in a double or twin room, minimum 2:
- Low Season (June) – $4850 US
- Mid-season (Oct – Dec) -$5195 US
- High Season (July – Sept) – $5450 US
- Single supplement may apply
- 3 nights Ngala Lodge
- 3 nights at Benguerra Island Mozambique Beach Resort
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners, beverages as listed
- Airport transfers
- Return flights Johannesburg – Ngala Game Reserve
- Return helicopter flights Vilanculos – Benguerra Island
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees
- Park entrance fees
- Game viewing activities twice daily at Ngala
- Private beach dinners in Mozambique
- Standard beach activities and daily snorkeling trips, optional scuba
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, and items of a personal nature.
- Alternate camps in South Africa – Ngala Tented Camp, Kirkman’s, Exeter, Leadwood
Day 1 Ngala Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Catch a short flight from Johannesburg to Ngala airstrip. The Reserve shares an unfenced boundary with the world-renowned Kruger National Park, South Africa’s largest wildlife sanctuary.
Days 2 and 3 Ngala Private Game Reserve
Guests are assured exclusive game viewing experiences of abundant wildlife. Seek out your favourite wildlife on twice daily game drives and walking safaris with rangers.
Day 4 Benguerra Island, Mozambique
Catch a flight to Vilanculos International Airport in Mozambique, followed by a helicopter transfer to Benguerra Island. This stunning island retreat is surrounded by pristine beaches, with exceptional marine life.
Days 5 and 6 Benguerra Island
Relax by the pool, take a dhow cruise, go kayaking or snorkeling. Additionally, you can visit a local village or enjoy a beachside picnic.
Day 7 Depart
Depart via helicopter for Vilanculos Airport and, finally, your flight back to Johannesburg.