Argentina Tour Falls and Glaciers
Feel the spray of Iguazu Falls as you stand in awe at the famous site, explore Perito Moreno Glacier in Patagonia, and experience the culture of beautiful Buenos Aires on this Argentina Tour.
- Tour Name: Argentina Tour Falls and Glaciers
- Price Range: $2075 – $2695 US
- Duration: 10 days
- Country(s): Argentina
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Buenos Aires
- Tour Code: ARBIF10
- Activities: Culture, nature, birding
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2. Subject to change.
- Low season 1 April – 30 Sept tour and flights $2075 – $2495 US
- High season 1 Oct – 31 Mar tour and flights $2235 – $2695 US
- 9 nights hotel
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Internal flights (based on $840 US fare)
- Airport transfers
- Tango dinner show
- Nature excursions
- Boat cruise
- Activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Park entrance fees: Iguazu Falls – $33 US, Glaciers National Park – $34 US per day. Note that these fees are subject to change due to the Argentina Government’s fluctuating fee structure.
- Extend days
- Customize tour
Day 1 Buenos Aires
Arrival in Buenos Aires and transfer from Ezeiza International Airport to your hotel for rest and overnight.
Day 2 Buenos Aires
Explore Buenos Aires on a half day City Tour.
Day 3 Iguazu Falls
Catch flight to Puerto Iguazu, site of one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world.
Day 4 Iguazu Falls
Marvel at the falls from the three main paths – the upper and lower paths as well as the Devil´s Throat.
Day 5 Buenos Aires
Transfer to airport for flight back to Buenos Aires. In the evening, take in a Tango Dinner Show.
Day 6 El Calafate
Morning flight to El Calafate, near the famous Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the few advancing glaciers in the world.
Day 7 El Calafate, Perito Moreno Glacier
Discover the World Heritage Site, Perito Moreno Glacier. The size and spectacle of ice falling 60 meters into the lake is spectacular.
Day 8 El Calafate, Estancia Cristina
Hop on board to navigate our way to Upsala Glacier, cruise among icebergs and stunning scenery, hop on an all-terrain vehicles to the continental ice shelter.
Day 9 Buenos Aires
Catch your flight back to Buenos Aires and take in last minute site-seeing or shopping.
Day 10 Depart
Transfer from the Hotel to Ezeiza International Airport for your departure.
View Tour in a larger map