African Wildlife Safari
Delight in exploring on foot and by safari vehicle on this African Wildlife Safari in Zambia. You will feel like you are truly in Africa as you traverse The South Luangwa National Park. A variety of accommodations such as a thatched hut, a wooden chalet, and a villa with plunge pool provide ultimate comfort.
- Tour Name: African Wildlife Safari
- Price Range: $6495 – $7995 US
- Duration: 8 days
- Country(s): Zambia
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Lusaka
- Tour Code: ZAAWS8
- Activities: Wildlife/Game drives
Price per person sharing in a double or twin room, min. 2
- Mid-Season (20 May – 31 May) – $6495 US
- High Season (June – Oct) – $7995 US
- Off season inquiries – contact us please
- 2 nights chalet, 2 nights thatched huts, 3 nights luxury villa
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Internal flights Lusaka/Mfuwe Airstrip/Lusaka
- Morning and Evening Game drives, walking safaris
- Park Entrance fees and all activities listed
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, airport departure fees and items of a personal nature.
Days 1 & 2 Mchenja Camp
Catch flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe Airstrip and spend 2 nights at Mchenja, on the Luangwa River. Adventures include viewing animals on game drives or guided safari walks.
Days 3 & 4 Luwi Camp
Spend 2 nights at Luwi, a seasonal camp set on the banks of a lagoon. Mornings and afternoons you can decide whether you would like to view the wildlife on foot or from an open game viewing vehicle.
Days 5, 6 & 7 Chinzombo
Take a game drive transfer to Chinzombo by vehicle and boat. Spend 3 nights in a villa, each with its own private plunge pool. Relax at the spa or choose your safari style at this luxury camp.
Day 8 Depart
After breakfast, we wave a fond farewell as you leave for your flight to Lusaka.