Africa Volunteer Programs Rwanda
Immerse yourself on Africa Volunteer Programs in Rwanda. This Musanze (Ruhengeri) project has many facets working in a community. You can help by teaching, assisting with building, or providing health care to students and local villagers. Live with locals and make friends forever. Global volunteers will tell you that they receive much more than they give.
- Tour Name: Africa Volunteer Programs Rwanda
- Price Range: $835 – $1035 US
- Duration: 15 days
- Country(s): Rwanda
- Tour Type: Private
- Start & Finish: Kigali to Ruhengeri
- Tour Code: RC2
- Activities: Volunteering
Pricing Options per person sharing in a double or twin room:
- Hotel Accommodations from $835 US per person double occupancy. Amenities include a restaurant and bar with views overlooking the Virungas.
Pricing options for 1 person:
- Homestay Accommodations $1035 US. This is in the home of the founder with her family. Breakfasts and dinners are included with this option.
- 14 nights accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 14 dinners (all dinners included at homestay)
- Airport transfer 1 way
- 10 – 14 days of volunteering with daily transport
- Donation to the charity
- Visas, tips, souvenirs, beverages, and items of a personal nature.
- Extend days
- Upgrade hotels
- Safari in Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda or Tanzania
- Gorilla tracking
Arrive today at Kigali International Airport. A representative from the charity will meet you to travel with you to Ruhengeri.
Days 2 – 14
Begin your volunteer work in health and education projects with residents of this local community. You could be working with children at a school or adults on a number of other projects. Days of work are normally Monday through Friday. Weekends are yours to do as you like. Opt to go gorilla tracking to see the almost extinct mountain gorillas, Dian Fossey’s grave or other activities.
Bask in the memories of the community you have befriended as you travel by bus back to Kigali.