Travel Deals – Sale ends 31st of August
- Iceland – on sale Oct 8 or 9 start date, for 7 days to experience plenty of the highlights, like erupting geysers, visiting glacier lagoons, and exploring breathtaking waterfalls and black-sand beaches. from $2729 CAD ($2053 USD). Or a 9 day tour 30 Sept to 8 Oct on sale from $3175 CAD ($2388 USD).
- Spain, Portugal and Morocco – 15 days, from $2599 CAD ($2955 USD) Madrid to Marrakech. Surround yourself in the beautiful architecture of a traditional “pousada” with an overnight in Évora, before exploring Spain’s fiery Andalucian capital of Seville. Cool it all down in Morocco, within the city of Chefchaouen’s striking blue walls.
- Turkey Absolute – 14 days departure 30 October from $1487 CAD ($1119 USD). This comprehensive tour of Turkey combines history and beaches, man-made wonders and natural phenomena, as well as a vibrant and welcoming culture.
- Brazil Wonders on sale 27 Sept – 11 Oct from $2519 CAD ($1895 USD). Experience Iguassu Falls — a series of falls so massive it straddles two countries and so intriguing you’ll need two days to fully appreciate the view. Not to be outdone, the Pantanal wetlands are teeming with wildlife like caiman, jaguar, and exotic birds. Finally, trade early morning songbirds for some samba in Rio and the rhythm of the beach.
- Galapagos Island Hopping – 7 days from $1839 CAD ($1383 USD). Hike up Sierra Negra Volcano, walk on the lava fields, observe flamingos at an isolated lagoon, be amazed at the unique wildlife of the Galápagos.
- Peru – Amazon and Machu Picchu – 12 days departure 3rd October is on sale from $2325 CAD ($1749 USD). This adventure offers up an intriguing combination of beauty and contrasts in scenery, wildlife, and cultures, whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive Amazon lodge or climbing the ancient trail of the Incas to Machu Picchu.